Instructions on How to Post an Ad
We have tried to make it as easy as possible to load up your ad. Below are some simple instructions about how to input your ad. If you are still having troubles feel free to contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.
- Enter your Username and Password ( If you can’t remember it simply click on the tab that says forgot my username and password and you can have it e-mailed to you)
- Once you have entered your account scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the tab labeled “Add a property”
- Please note that the tabs at the bottom of the page will also give you access to edit your properties as well as re-posting them at any time
- Once you click the Add a property tab you will be directed to a page asking you what type of property that you would like to add.
- Once you pick your property type you will be directed to a page where you input all of your information.
- Simply put in the information that is asked of you. When the price is asked punch in the dollar amount that you are looking to get for rent.
- After you have put in all of the information you are ready to load up your photos.
- There are eight lines where you can put in photos
- To enter a photo click on the Browse tab and then click on the photo that you would like to add from your computer. The first photo that you enter out of the eight will be the picture that shows up on the search page.
- If you would like to change any of your photo positions, simply click on the Browse tab again and pick the new photo that you would like it that space.
- Once you have put in your information scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Save!" tab. This will enter your information to the server and it is now active.
- If you would like to change any of the information simply change the information and click on the "Save!" tab again. This will refresh your information.
It is extremely important that you do not put in any symbols when putting in your numerical values.
Example: Do not put in $800, instead just put in 800
Example: Do not put in #2, instead put in 2
If you have any additional questions or are still having troubles send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will help you with what ever troubles you are having.
Good luck getting your vacancies filled!